EARNIE - The Payroll People
The EARNIE team have over 20 years' experience providing payroll solutions suitable for organisations of all sizes, with over 50 schools currently using EARNIE Payroll. 1 in 10 organisations overall across the UK currently rely on EARNIE software to pay their employees – EARNIE are the second largest provider of payroll and HR software in the UK.
The EARNIE suite offers 3 products suitable for Schools of all sizes, with add-on modules available to provide additional functionality. All products are HMRC accredited and allow year end returns (such as P45s and P46s) to be sent online direct to HMRC, saving you both time and money. In-year updates can be imported or exported to HMRC as appropriate, providing assurance that you remain up-to-date with any new and emerging legislation.
Security is an important feature of all the EARNIE software solutions – all 3 products have user defined access rights and full audit trail functionality. The software also offers the ability to link with your financial package such as FMS to import the monthly payroll data, and can also manage multiple bank accounts.
EARNIE Business is the ideal software package for schools with up to 100 members of staff. It comes with the functionality to manage up to 5 separate companies as standard, and runs on a simple to use access database.
EARNIE Executive is the ideal software package for schools with up to 1000 members of staff. It comes with the additional functionality to manage up to 50 companies as standard, and has multi-user functionality. Read more about Earnie Executive.
EARNIE IQ runs on a SQL server database, and is tailored to deal with a large range of staff with complex and varied contracts, and allows multiple users of the system. The software comes with over 150 reports as standard, with a report writer for those ad hoc reports to be generated swiftly and easily.
- P11D Organiser – this allows users to easily produce P11D returns for all members of staff, and is fully approved by HMRC
- Costing – this add-on allows the cost of a member of staff to be split across more than one cost centre or department. This addition comes as standard with EARNIE IQ.
For more information, please call 01285 647 549 or email us to speak to the Independent Schools Team.
- HMRC accredited
- Easy to Use
- Online updates – national legislation is always covered
- Ability to send data online to HMRC direct
- Ability to record sickness / absence as required
- Easy to use wizards for calculating additional payments or deductions
- 2nd largest payroll provider in the UK – a name you can trust
- Additional add-on modules available for more complex HR functionality
- Bureau and pay-slip services available